Msigner

Msigner

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Starbuck's Heaven on Earth dessert

Heaven on Earth.. What a catchy name for a flan-like dessert.. I saw this at Starbuck's Gateway when I went there to relax at around 9PM after shopping at SM North and Trinoma. The dessert consists of different layers with series of flavors that compliment each other. The top part has a gelatin-like texture. It's sweetness is just right and I love it. But I observed that you should eat this dessert slowly to prevent getting yourself bored with it or "naumay". I paired it with my usual order in Starbucks.. The Grande size Chocolate Chip Cream frap. I have a sweet tooth so it's ok to have 2 similarly flavored foods.

While eating the dessert, there's this 90s song that starts to play in my head.
"♪♫ Oh, heaven do you know what that's what?
 Oh, heaven is a place on earth
 They say in heaven, love comes first
 You make heaven in a place called earth ♪♫"

Verdic
Presentation: 5 stars
Taste: 3 stars
Value for money: 3 stars

Score: 3 stars!

Well, to sum it up. I would say that it's good to try this once in a while to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment